Apply For Level 2/3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
This qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
• Care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings
• Healthcare assistants / support workers in community and primary care environments
• Healthcare assistants / support workers in acute health environments
• Care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
• Care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
• Support workers in supported living projects
• Community-based care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
• Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
• Emerging new types of workers and multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional
service barriers and delivery models.
This Diploma is for those working in a Health or Social Care setting. It is designed for full or part time workers, paid and voluntary, permanent or temporary as well as day or night workers. The qualification pathway for Adults at Level 3 is relevant to those supporting adults of any age, in any setting.
Candidate Entry Requirements:
There are no formal entry requirements for candidates undertaking this Diploma,
however organisations must ensure that candidates have the potential and opportunity to gain evidence for the qualification in the work place.